Train Fellow 2 Train Fellow 2

Your first mistake was naming the buff dude Grag. Did you mean to type Greg? Why didn't you fix it?

FWG Evolution FWG Evolution

That ending tho.

Idle Farmer Idle Farmer

I like it, but I wish it would be easier to flirt with the girls and convince one to marry you.

deedlit gangbang deedlit gangbang

Overall it wasn't half bad, although the moans sounded awkward and weird and there could've been some vaginal fluid and pre-cum around the dick and vagina. Other than that it was pretty good, keep it up!

StarFire-Bassline StarFire-Bassline

This is neither a game nor a movie. These are songs I don't believe you have the rights to use in a flash. Come back when you learn how to make a flash and get a better taste in music.

ReDecKon responds:

Not intended to be a game, or movie, more of an application for presentation and personal pleasure.. PM me if you'd like to suggest some royal free music you'd be interested in being added >game is open for change

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

what makes you think we would actually buy those tokens?

Medical Examination Medical Examination

Dude, I'm gonna go and be honest with you; You games have really gotten shitty.

The breasts are way too huge which come out looking ridiculous and saggy, it was too easy to get her to fuck you, the grammar was terrible and unbelievable, Mrs. Robert's pubes look like scratch marks, there could've been a lot less obscene words, the motions are unrealistic and weird, the "lazy fat boobed cow" thing sounded like something an 11 year old boy on Call of Duty would say and overall i am just really unimpressed with this game and most of your other recent works.

Frankly, you really need to get back to the basics. Do something original and get back to that other animation style that you used with a lot of the other meet and fuck games. Like do some Lolicon, Yaoi, Yuri, Goth, Vampire, Demon, or beastiality or something! Anything!

The Sagittarian 4: Berger The Sagittarian 4: Berger

I knew a guy named Ben Berger...

Hyptosis responds:

Poor guy :P

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

There's a bug in the game whre everytime i come back, the inventory is empty and I have no gold, plz fix?!

Papa's Pancakeria Papa's Pancakeria

What the hell is wrong with the whipped cream? It's like friggin cotton balls or something. Still a fun game. =)